[Namazu-users-en] [Fwd: Bad description of query result]

2005-08-28 01:31:11
Hello,

I'm trying to index and query MHonArc mail archive using the latest version on Namazu and MHonArc.
namazu-2.0.14 and MHonArc-2.6.15-1.

I add some mboxs files to one MHonArc arcive and then index it using one mknmz command.
Using the "mknmz --mhonarc" option for index.
The index  contains  30,000  documents and  900,000  keywords.

The problem is that description of the documents matching my query is wong except of the date and the url.
It display another mail description instead.
The URL link to the right email.

Any Idea how can I fix it?

Rerards,
Rami