[Namazu-users-en] Re: [Fwd: Bad description of query result]

2005-08-28 22:41:45
Hello Earl

What version of Perl are you using?

5.8.0

Do any of your messages contain
non-ASCII characters/encodings?

Yes a lot dose!

I'm currently running a patched version of namazu based on what
I posted to avoid the problems I have encountered.

I will try  your path

Thanks
Rami