[Namazu-users-en] Re: Search Field/Date Modified

2006-02-22 06:38:56
Unfortunately, I can not easily upgrade Namazu.  The server is in
production so I would have to schedule the upgrade. Does the upgrade
require mailman be shutdown?

When mknmz is executed, and the index is changed, "Last Modified"

is renewed.

(However, do not specify "Template" with namazurc etc.)

When I comment out "Template" in my .namazurc file; do I need to run
mknmz to make the change effective?

Pati Moss