[Namazu-users-en] Re: Program to integrate namazu with mailman

2006-10-17 19:17:19
It is really interesting, and good work.

At Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:46:45 -0500,
Lindsay Haisley wrote:
I'm probably going to expand this utility somewhat, possibly include support
for a loccal .nmzprocrc file, support for more list variables (easily done by
adding them to tdict dictionary defined on line 34).  Future work on this
will
be posted at http://www.fmp.com/namazu (not yet available).  I'll add a short
README, put version info in it, and set up a Changes file.  I'll notify this
list and the developers list.

Can I link the page from our website?
--
NOKUBI Takatsugu
E-mail: knok(_at_)daionet(_dot_)gr(_dot_)jp