[Namazu-users-en] Re: Searching by the filename

2007-08-03 01:55:56
Hi Tadamasa,
Thanks a lot for the quick reply..
You are true, namazu is searching for filename as well..
I think I understood the problem clearly now,

My dataset have several files, some pdf files, images, videos and text
files.
Namazu works well for pdf and text files. I can search based on content
or file name.

But for Images and videos, filename based search also fails. I think mknmz
skip these files. Can I instruct mknmz to index the file name of such files?
(I ma using "-a" flag already).

Similarly I have one pdf file whose content is completely in my local
language
(named Malayalam). I think namazu skipped this file too.

Waiting for your suggestions...

On 8/3/07, Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp>