[Namazu-users-en] Re: Searching by the filename

2007-08-03 02:34:22
Sajith VK wrote:

But for Images and videos, filename based search also fails. I think
mknmz
skip these files. Can I instruct mknmz to index the file name of such
files?

They are media types not supported by standard Namazu.
The supported media type can be examined by "mknmz -C".

Please make the filter program corresponding to the media type not
supported and correspond.

(I ma using "-a" flag already).

Even if "-a" option is applied, the media type that doesn't correspond
is skipped. (Or, it misidentifies it to the supported media type.)

Similarly I have one pdf file whose content is completely in my local
language
(named Malayalam). I think namazu skipped this file too.

As for Namazu, only US-ASCII(and EUC-JP) corresponds to Charset.
This is a specification.