[Namazu-users-en] Re: --include does not report failures?

2007-10-21 16:51:40
On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 01:09:33AM +0900,
 Tadamasa Teranishi <yw3t-trns(_at_)asahi-net(_dot_)or(_dot_)jp> wrote
 a message of 29 lines which said:

Apart from that, what can I put in this file? It does not seem
documented.

-I option is an old option that has been left for interchangeability.

-I option is almost the same as -f option.
-f The option specifies the config file.
When a part of the config file is changed, -I option is chiefly used.

I must confess that I do not really understand the sentences above. -I
is _almost_ the same as -f? In the man page, it is not described as
such. And the last sentence is completely unparsable for me.