[Namazu-users-en] Re: Reporting on search statistics

2007-11-19 19:45:48
Hi,

Thanks for this, unfortunately my Japanese is very poor (I can say thankyou but
can't order a beer, for example).

I've had a look at the site but can't make head or tail of the site at all -
are there any english language resources (or even german / french / polish /
other european language) that anyone's aware of?

Also on the site listed I couldn't see any links to download the perl for
example - obviously I won't be able to read the comments, but I should be able
to read the perl itself...?

Thanks,

Chris Herrmann
Far Edge Technology