MH UPGRADE WITH X400 AND DECATHENA SUPPORT

1992-08-07 10:40:46

   Hi!

   Here at Digital Equipment Company in Reading, UK, an upgrade of
MH has been prepared. This upgrade consists of a merging of sources
from MH.6.6 and MH-6.7.2, as well as some minor changes.

   The source here (tested and in operation) has full support for DECathena
which was the project's main goal. It also has all the latest improvements
from MH-6.7.2 (taken from the net around March, 1992) and some Digital
improvements that were made, including X400 support.
   We have been using this new version successfully in our DECathena
environment for nearly two months now. It has also been tested on non-athena
workstations.

   A top-level Makefile has also been installed which invokes the MH
build system in a conventional manner. There are also improvements to
and additional READ-ME type files which further describe the work done.

   The source is kept here in a standard compressed-tarfile format
in /usr/public/mh-6.7.tar.Z on wessex.rdg.dec.com .

   We would be very grateful if you would incorporate these improvements
into the global MH pool and inform us of any further enhancements.

   If you have any queries, please mail
athena_mail(_at_)rdg(_dot_)dec(_dot_)com .

Best regards,

   Paul.

[Paul Chappin, DECathena Engineering, Digital Equipment Company UK]