Re: [QUOTA] Exceeding ones quota when inc'ing

1992-10-27 00:27:25
mmfikree(_at_)mailbox(_dot_)syr(_dot_)edu (Mateen Fikree) writes:
if a user is
close to getting done with their quota and they try to incorporate
their mail, Pop seems not to be smart enough to know that the user has
exceeded his/her disk quota and tries to incorporate all the mail.

Actually, I think the culprit is "inc".  I believe this is fixed
in the current MH beta-test release.  Please send the specifics of
your problem to bug-mh(_at_)ics(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu(_dot_)
--
John Romine