MH 6.8 and additional Content-Type parameters

1993-03-03 03:23:24
When specifying an mhn-show-type/subtype entry in my .mh_profile,
I can refer to the additional parameters specified in the Content-Type
by including '%a' in the command line of the executed program.
Unfortunately, this means that I have to parse those arguments myself.

I would like to have a method like '%{charset}' to refer to a specific
parameter from the Content-Type description.
Is anybody working on that (or is it possible in another way in the
current implementation)?
Do other people also feel a need for that feature?

An additional feature would be the possibility to extend the profile
entries with parameters, like:

        mhn-show-text/richtext/charset=us-ascii: ....

This fucntionality, however, can be easily implemented by a shell
script if the above suggestion would have been implemented.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos(_at_)bull(_dot_)nl>   (UUCP:
...!{uunet,mcsun,sun4nl}!nlbull!jos)