Bcc recipients stripped from Fcc copies

1993-03-03 10:04:36
A colleague noted the following behavior which he believes is new under
MH 6.8:

+++++
I've configured MH to save all outgoing mail in a folder `outbox' using the
Fcc: header -- I think you probably do the same.  However, I discover that
the Bcc: recipients are stripped before the author's copy of the outgoing
mail is saved in `outbox'; this makes it all but impossible to later
determine to whom I sent the mail.

I don't know the details of whether MH handles Fcc: by itself or whether it
requires sendmail's cooperation, but is it possible to retain the recipients
on the saved copy of the outgoing mail?
+++++

Any ideas?  Oh yes, for anyone who's interested, I just finished the
battle installing 6.8 under Dynix/ptx v1.3.  I'm enclosing the config
file for inclusion into the sample directory.

/pbp
====
# @(#)$Id$
# OSIRIS - a Sequent Symmetry with Dynix/ptx 1.3 and sendmail
bboards off
bin     /usr/local/bin
curses  -lcurses
chown   /bin/chown
etc     /usr/local/libdata/mh
ldoptlibs       -lsocket -linet -lnsl
mail    /usr/mail
mailgroup       mail
mandir  /usr/man/u_man  # doesn't really work but it might under 2.0
manuals standard
mts     sendmail/smtp
pop     off
ranlib  off
remove  rm -f
signal  void
sprintf int
options ATTVIBUG
options BIND
options DBMPWD
options DUMB
options FOLDPROT='"700"'
options FCNTL
options MHE
options MHRC
options MIME
options MORE='"/usr/bin/more"'
options MSGID
options MSGPROT='"600"'
options MSGPROT='"600"'
options NTOHLSWAP
options OVERHEAD
options RENAME
options RPATHS
options SBACKUP='"\\043"'
options SOCKETS
options SVR4
options SYS5
options SYS5DIR
options TERMINFO
options VSPRINTF
options WAITINT
--
Freedom is a family value.  Ski Colorado.       --Paul Pomes (1992)