Re: Security Services for MH?

1995-03-01 17:02:08
Jack,

  Thanks for broaching the subject of PGP for the first time on this
  forum.  I'm curious, is there anyone out there who is working on, or
  is contemplating working on PGP in MH?

  Marshall, in 1993 at least, you were working a lot with PEM as
  displayed by "The Internet Message."  How is that going?  Any future
  in that, or is it the OSI of mail security and becoming an amusement
  by (functional) PGP?  Are you involved with any mail security issues
  in MH at all?

  John, I'd also be interested in hearing your thoughts on this
  subject.

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>                Maintainer of
comp.mail.mh and
President, Newt Software                news.software.nn FAQs.
UNIX, Motif, networking consulting      Say it with MIME.