Re: MH To-Do Wishlist

1996-02-22 07:43:28

"Lance A. Brown" said:

While we are at it:

-   More flixibility in composing MIME messages!  I desperately wanted
   to send a very wide text file to someone as

   Content-Type=text/plain
   Content-Transfer-Encoding=base64

   but could not figure out the mh composition for it.

  for this, are you looking for something like?

##

Or something more interesting?

-   File locking on all sensitive files.  This mainly means
   the dot files in each MH folder.

  and, of course, context.

I would like to add formating strings support to forw and comp.  of
course both of these can be mostly implemented with repl, but not
quite....  I am trying to make sense of mhn right now, so if I figure
out how to do what I want to do, I could try to put the above thing in...

Soren