unbundled components

1996-03-11 16:02:38
exmh depends on several associated packages.  Some are mandatory,
like MH, and others are optional.  No way would I ship MH myself, obviously.
I just put this into my exmh.README file

EXMH lives "high in the food chain".  You'll need some additional software:
REQUIRED PACKAGES
Find TCL and TK on
    ftp.sunlabs.com:/pub/tcl
    ftp.aud.alcatel.com:/tcl
    ftp.cs.berkeley.edu:/ucb/tcl
Find MH on
    ftp.ics.uci.edu:/pub/mh
Find Metamail (for MIME support, including 8-bit charsets) on
    ftp.bellcore.com:/pub/nsb
OPTIONAL PACKAGES
Find Faces on
    cs.indiana.edu:/pub/faces
Expect is available as
    pub/expect/expect.tar.Z from ftp.cme.nist.gov
Japanization patch for Tcl and Tk
    srawgw.sra.co.jp:/pub/lang/tcl/jp
    tcl7.3jp-patch.gz, tcl7.3jp-update1.gz, tcl7.3jp-update2.gz,
    tk3.6jp-patch.gz, tk3.6jp-update1.gz, tk3.6jp-update2.gz.
    It seems that they will move the archives to ftp.sra.co.jp near future.
Find Glimpse, the full text search engine, at University of Arizona:
    http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu:1994/

--      Brent Welch     Sun Labs        brent(_dot_)welch(_at_)sun(_dot_)com