changing default showproc to mhl

1998-01-21 23:54:49
I've been working on RFC-2047 support for nmh.  I've got a
good base, and currently it's working for the Subject line
of `scan' and `inc'.

To get this support when displaying messages with show,
you will need to use `mhl' as your showproc (since it will
ultimately call the formatting string facility to do the
decoding).

So, in the next version, I will probably change the default
"showproc" to `mhl'.  Currently, the default "showproc" is to
use your "moreproc" which defaults to more (confusing, eh :-)

The default "showmimeproc" will stay at `mhn'.

This change shouldn't cause any compatibility problems, and
probably should have been made years ago.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu