Re: nmh on windows 95/nt

1998-01-29 15:53:17
Hi.  I'm new to the list and apologize if this gets asked a lot, but I
have not been able to find an answer elsewhere.  Does nmh build for
windows 95/NT, and if so, where could I get the binaries?

Dennis

No, currently nmh doesn't build for any non-Unix platform.

There is nothing particularly Unix specific about the design of nmh.
But currently nmh (and MH) use internal knowledge of the structure
of stdio library.  This is mostly a hold-over from long ago.
But it is non-trivial to replace that code.

But eventually it will happen.  I just don't know when.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu