Re: FUA - GRAND OPENING

1998-01-30 12:26:44

"Freakazoid - The Evning Hacker" <donotreply(_at_)20072(_dot_)com> writes:
Dear Undergrounders, Hackers, Crackers or what ever you are!

I have now disigded the opening date for Freakazoid`s Underground ARchive
It will open 1998-02-03 - The 2nd of Mars. It will contain material that
is high rated on the goverments hate list`s. So why dont come visit os and
check it out. Now you can read about the development on the site. So come
visit us.

http://freakazoid.simplenet.com

-- -- -- -- END OF FREAKAZOID TRANSMITION -- -- -- --

Seriously, Richard, can you please stop these mails!!

| Dan Harkless           |             |
| dan_nmh(_at_)unitech(_dot_)com    | MH FOREVER! |
| Unitech Research, Inc. |             |