minor building on Linux system

1998-02-12 11:31:18
I have a 2.0.33 Linux system, built starting with Slackware 3.4.
I built nmh-0.22 starting with

sh configure --with-editor=/usr/local/bin/emacs

When building, getans.c fails to compile, complaining about a
redeclaration of jmp_buf in /usr/include/setjmp.h.  The problem is
that HAVE_SIGSETJMP should be defined for my system.  Although
sigsetjmp is not in the libraries, it is defined as a macro in
setjmp.h.

Thanks

                                -Scott Berg

--
J. Scott Berg                                 Phone: (812) 855-5465
Indiana University Cyclotron Facility         FAX:   (812) 855-6645