Re: starting Netscape

1998-05-05 01:10:09

Hello,

Since I have upgraded to exmh 2.0.2, i've been having problems
starting netscape from within exmh. When I try to start netscape
my exmh session completely freezes. I have tried all the argument
options in the Exmh Preferences - WWW window to no avail.

Has anyone had this problem before?

exmh: 2.0.2
nmh : 0.24
platform: Solaris 2.5.1
netscape: Communicator 4.03

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

        I've been facing this problem as well. Here is how to
        get rid of it :

<emile>[emile]<114>grep -i netsca ~/.exmh-defaults
*uriViewer:     netscape
*uriMosaicApp:  /usr/ucb/netscape
*uriNetscapeCmd:        /usr/ucb/netscape -remote openURL($xuri)
<emile>[emile]<115>

        Or you may prefer to do these changes via the menu
        "Preferences -> WWW". Hope that helps, best regards

--
Emile_CARCAMO      Internet                     Intranet
H.P. / Convex      aeste(_at_)esiee(_dot_)fr