folder(s)

1998-05-08 10:01:08
I'm using nmh 0.24 on Linux 2.0.x and folder(s) seems to not "see" some of
my mh folders.  I haven't been able to figure out what the ones that are
not visible have in common.

For example, I have a folder called "redhat" but when I run "folders" it
is simply not listed.  There isn't anything unique about this folder as
far as I can tell.

"folder -all" doesn't seem to work at all for me:

miranda ~ % folder -all
folder: unable to rename ? to 1: No such file or directory

I think it's perfectly conceivable that I'm doing something wrong but I
haven't been able to determine what, if anything, that is.

--Bret