Re: nmh-0.26 and sendmail-8.9.0

1998-06-16 13:15:37
In message <199806161912(_dot_)PAA04129(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu>,
Richard Coleman writes:
I think I have to define the new FEATURE(relay_entire_domain) or
FEATURE(relay_based_on_MX) to allow relaying ? Is it correct ?

I haven't tried sendmail 8.9.0 yet, so I'm not sure.  But since
the default is for nmh to submit messages via SMTP, you probably
will need to tell sendmail to allow relaying from local machines.

Yes, if you want to allow relaying from all hosts in your domain,
use FEATURE(relay_entire_domain).  To specify a single host/domain, or
additional host/domains, use /etc/mail/relay-domains (as defined by
`confCR_FILE').