Re: Extended version of mh-e available at nmh ftp site

1998-07-27 19:21:50
Richard Coleman <coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu> wrote:

There is an extended (but unofficial) version of the (X)Emacs package
"mh-e" available at the nmh web/ftp site.  This package was developed
by Darryl Okahata.

     Thanks.  However, i noticed a small (but potentially significant)
typo in the README.  The README says that certain features work only
with GNU Emacs; it's really the other way around -- certain features
work only with XEmacs.

[ Please note that I'm not on the nmh-workers mailing list.  If anyone
  wants me to see a message, please cc: me. ]

     -- Darryl Okahata
        Internet: darrylo(_at_)sr(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com

constitute the support, opinion, or policy of Hewlett-Packard, or of the
little green men that have been following him all day.