Re: Success!

2002-06-09 22:30:04
Might as well give that to you in this post rather than sending you an
additional email, Ken.  My account name is "Dan_Harkless".

You should be able to have write access now.  Just FYI, the current
list of developers is now:

Ken Hornstein
Scott Lipcon
Michael Richardson
Dan Harkless
Anders Eriksson
Earl Hood.

One thing I'd like to get working before too much time passes is the
nmh-commits(_at_)gnu(_dot_)org mailing list
(<http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php#Set%20up%20a%20mailing%20list>).
If a bunch of new people are suddenly going to get write access to the nmh
repository, there should be a mailing list to allow us to keep track of
changes others are making, so we can peer review them if we have time.

I agree; I'll work on that either at Usenix, or shortly thereafter.