Spam 2

2002-11-04 11:49:45
Hi folks,

Seems the spam was all for me. Sorry for the false alarm. Someone
subscribed nmh-workers(_at_)mhost(_dot_)com to a spam list. I got them as list
maintainer. I wrongly assumed the complaints were directed at me. Mea
culpa.

On the plus side, the list security did hold up as it was supposed to,
which was the thing that had me so concerned. Not that it's especially
fancy or anything, but... If a non-authorized person managed to post
to the list, or if I'd authorized someone who spammed the list for the
entire weekend, it's be a pain.

--
Doug Morris
Morris Communications & Computer Services, Inc.