Re: Scan of folders with 10k+ messages?

2003-02-21 02:30:06
On 02/18/03 04:14 PM, Harlan Stenn wrote:
I have a folder with more than 10k messages in it.

Scan now displays these messages as ?nnn, where nnn is really digits.

What do I need to hack to allow for a wider field?

You need to modify your scan format file -- or, if you don't have one of your own, make a copy of the system file and hack yours. There's info in the online MH book; one place to start is http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/mh/morsca.htm#index2 .

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/