Re: A semi-annual poke about progress

2003-06-02 14:30:12
I have it working on Solaris (albeit an old 2.6) and Linux RH9.

Hi.  Seems like we've had a 1.1 release candidate sitting for a long
time.  Can we make it a release yet?  It would be nice to have something
newer than 1.0.4 going into things like Linux distributions.

Hm, well ... how about everyone (including me) makes sure what's on the
1.1 branch compiles on all of the major platforms that they have access
to, and if the answer is "yes", then we call the head of the 1.1 branch
"1.1 final" ?