[Nmh-workers] debian patches agogo

2003-09-15 11:30:05
From out of the west comes... tales of Debian Patches!

I adopted maintaining the nmh package in debian a while back, and have
applied several patches from the bug tracking system.

I just went through and cleaned up the patches and they for the most
part apply cleanly. Some are minor fixes that should probably be
included in a release. Others, who knows.

http://nick.industrialmeats.com/proj/debian/nmh/test/debian/patches/

You can look at the bugs they are associated with by entering the
number they are named in the search on bugs.debian.org. The dbfix.diff
fixes building against the current *dbm situation in debian. Its sort
of a hackjob and I didn't clean it up like I did the others, but it
works for me (tm).

--
-><- Nick Rusnov
-><- http://nick.industrialmeats.com