[Nmh-workers] Sepr

2003-09-15 11:30:15
We've recently installed Sophos and it generates dates that nmh doesn't parse
correctly.  Here's the date line from a recent message:

Date: Fri, 12 Sepr 2003 18:57:21 CDT

I assume the problem is due to the unorthodox abbreviation of September.

My co-worker's mozilla mail is okay with it.

Any chance we could add that abbreviation?

(I have to wonder how it abbreviates the other months as well.)

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
virCIO                          http://www.virCIO.Com

            If you don't apply what you've learned, you haven't
               learned anything.