[Nmh-workers] Whither nmh-1.1 [I have to ask this one a year!]

2003-12-19 09:30:05
So all this discussion of unquoting is interesting, but not as interesting
as a release would be.  Seemed like we were on a roll a while ago but it
fizzled out again.  The current CVS seems to be working well enough.  Can
we release it?  It would be nice to have a more recent version out there,
if for no other reason than it would be included in Linux releases and mean
one less thing that has to be installed later.

Nmh-workers mailing list