Re: [Nmh-workers] RC3

2004-03-17 12:30:09
(Sigh, work travel sucks).

Alright, so I did some more research on the SASL issues.  In short, we
have the following problems:

- CPPFLAGS isn't actually used in any of the compilation lines.  Okay, that's
  unfortunate, but one can always use CFLAGS in a pinch.

- Unfortunately the location of the SASL2 sasl.h include file is not exactly
  standardized, it seems.  Some systems (like RedHat) put it in
  include/sasl2; other systems (like MacOS X) put it in include.  In the
  future we should probably do an autoconf test for it, but I'd rather
  not hold up the release for it.

So, I think I'm going regen the tar file with the right directory name,
and then call it a release.  We can fix these other problems in a future
release (hopefully it won't take too long for the next release).