Re: [Nmh-workers] File upload frustration

2004-03-17 15:30:05
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> wrote:

I'm just not happy with the overloading of an existing header.

Why a header, rather than an environment setting?

Well ... I have no real attachment to a header.  That's was more of a
suggestion.  It occurs to me that you might want to change it on a
per-message basis.  So maybe an environment variable, and a header
to override it.

Or maybe if things are setup for per-folder reply components files, it
could be overridden on a per-folder basis...which strikes me as a useful
thing to do for using "+" addresses, role accounts, etc.

Scott