[Nmh-workers] Digital Unix (4.0f) doesn't have snprintf

2004-03-17 15:30:07

and configure is able to tell that it doesn't, yet things still seem
to require it.  This is with nmh-1.1-RC3.tar.gz I just downlaoded.  I
tend to use the built in cc, but I have the same results with gcc 3.2.

in configure:
checking for snprintf... no
yet while building:
....stuff....
cc: Info: ../h/prototypes.h, line 135: In this statement, the declaration for
intrinsic function "snprintf" referenced at line number 258 in file aliasbr.c,
parameter number 2 is of type "unsigned long", which is not consistent with the
expected type "long".  It will be treated as an ordinary external function.
(intrinsicdecl)
int snprintf (char *, size_t, const char *, ...);
----------------------^
cc -s -o ali ali.o aliasbr.o ../config/version.o ../config/config.o
../mts/libmts.a ../sbr/libmh.a    -lm
ld:
Unresolved:
snprintf