Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.1, cyrus-sasl-2.1.17, cyrus-imapd-2.2.3, mit krb-1.3.2

2004-03-17 15:30:12
(Note: if you want your messages to actually make it to the list without
moderation, you should subscribe).

does anyone have this combo working with gssapi authentication?

That exact combo?  No.  I'm using it fine with a SASL-ified qpopper
(which I think is using cyrus-sasl 2.1.17) with GSSAPI.  But I tested
it with 20-30MB messages without a problem.

inc -sasl works with tiny messages.  larger ones fail:

inc: Error during SASL decoding: SASL(-1): generic failure: Unable to
find a callback: 32775

Hm.  I looked over the library a bit.  I suspect that the real error is
being hidden, because the "Unable to find a callback" really shouldn't
apply here.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good solution here.  I don't suppose you
could find the exact message size at which it breaks?  I think the only
reasonable solution is to perhaps run it under a debugger and find the
root cause of the problem (Unfortunately, we don't use Cyrus, so I'm
not sure what's going wrong).