Re: [Nmh-workers] "In-Reply-To" changed a while ago?

2004-07-26 08:30:16
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> wrote:

Peter S Galbraith <GalbraithP(_at_)dfo-mpo(_dot_)gc(_dot_)ca> wrote:

Also, I think adding "Fcc: +outbox" by default oversteps the user's
space and should not be done.

We had a discussion about this last July. The consensus was that adding
it was good for new users who might not otherwise know how to do it, and
advanced users could simply remove it. The only one against was Earl
Hood, but he changed his vote after hearing the discussion ;-).

Okay... I guess I just like for things to work correctly out of the box,
but I can live with the above explanation.  Thanks Bill!

Peter