Re: [Nmh-workers] Maildir support for inc

2004-07-28 13:30:07
While searching for Maildir support for inc, I found that someone
here was looking for it. Since I didn't manage to find Maildir
support anywhere, I've whipped up this patch (against 1.0.4).  It
seems to work in my (very basic) tests and might be a useful starting
point if someone else wanted to work on it.

nice.  am i reading this right, that it tries to hard-link if possible,
and copies if it can't?  that certainly seems like the right strategy
to me...

paul