On July 28, 2004 at 23:47, Bill Wohler wrote:

Another user on the list stated he has list message back to 1992,
so when I am able to get a copy, I can import them into the archives.

No need to hide my identity ;-). That archive should be in your mailbox
now.

I have imported the mail.  I noticed some very old spam messages,
so I went through and manually deleted them.  Hopefully I
got them all.

I rebuilt the archive so address obfsucation is not done.  This now
allows the manual download of raw mail data.  If anyone has objections
to this, drop me a note ASAP.

The URL for the archive is
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/>.

--ewh