On August 28, 2004 at 21:09, mlh(_at_)zip(_dot_)com(_dot_)au wrote:

I've set up an alternative list archive at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/>.

More the merrier, but did you know there is a good archive
at http://www.mail-archive.com/nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org ?

e.g. here's your message:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org/msg00211.html

They do a good job of hiding email addresses and the interface
is simplicity itself.

I know the people that run mail-archive.com.  The reasons I set up a
separate archive is so older list list messages (before nongnu.org) are
available (thanks Bill) and people want access to raw mail data.

Address obfsucation appears to be a non-issue for those subscribed
to the list.  Any obfsucation techniques would prevent people from
downloading raw mail data.

--ewh