[Nmh-workers] 'repl -format' to mime-messages

2004-09-15 04:13:14
Hi!

Is there any sensible way to make 'repl -format' only quote the
text parts of a mime message? (It would be nice if it decoded them too.)

BTW: What is the status of nmh development? There seems to be no
cvs-activity for nearly a year. Is savannah still broken?
(I'm asking because I have submitted some patches for the debian package,
but I start becoming concerned about diverging versions. - It's not that
my fixes are a big deal, but a year seem's a long time ...)

Grüße,
Harald