nmh-workers

Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.1 release candidate 4

2005-10-05 07:35:39
Can we perhaps sort out giving CVS access to some more of the people
that have written patches recently? I don't mind clearing a backlog of
patches but I don't want to be dealing with all future patches. And as
this vfork issue has shown, it is very difficult to fully understand all
the patches.

Giving CVS access to people is very easy; just sign up on savannah and
send me (or Jon, I believe he can do it as well) email and we'll add you.
I believe I've added everyone that's asked.

--Ken