Re: [Nmh-workers] ready for a new 1.1RC ?

2005-12-22 10:56:55
In message <E1Ep2la-0008Jf-00@mnementh.archaic.org.uk>,
pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk writes:
pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote (a month or so ago):
Code cleanup, Enhancement, Documentation error, Bug, Other
(perhaps also 'Platform-specific' for things which are MacOSX only
or HPUX only?)

Opinions?

Nobody said anything, but I still think it's a good idea...

Indeed, that is the way NetBSD mailing lists are organized:

I like managing code cleanup and documentation errors on its own
sections.  Good coding style and accurate documentation are required!
Platform-specific issues can be managed in port-<arch> sections.
Perhaps we will need a "post-release-bug-of-the-day" list too.  :-)

Best regards,
Igor.