[Nmh-workers] Re: ready for a new 1.1RC ?

2005-12-22 10:43:50
pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk writes:

pmaydell@chiark.greenend.org.uk wrote (a month or so ago):
Incidentally, is it possible to add things to the list of valid values
for the 'Item Group' for bugs in the savannah system? (I'm guessing this
is a 'project admins only' action). At the moment there's just 'None'...
I think that for categorising bugs it would be helpful to have something
like:
Code cleanup, Enhancement, Documentation error, Bug, Other
(perhaps also 'Platform-specific' for things which are MacOSX only
or HPUX only?)

Opinions?

Nobody said anything, but I still think it's a good idea...

I took advantage of those fields in the MH-E project, which is
related. For ideas, please see:

  https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=13357&atid=113357