Re: [Nmh-workers] A script for threading

2006-01-16 10:45:00

Some feedback would be nice. I like to think the script works. :)

it seems to work.  having now given it a spin (so to speak), it occurs
to me that i'm not sure what it's for.  it gives me a scan-like listing
of the selected messages, showing related threads.  but it doesn't let
me preserve or use that ordering  -- i can't read a thread in order,
can i?  am i missing something?  of course, i'm not sure how any mh
threading interface would, or should, work in practice.

paul