Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: Why aren't "papers" in nmh distribution?

2006-01-30 03:12:35
For what it's worth, I am moving MH from UCI where it has a tenuous
existence to SourceForge where it will eventually appear at
http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/ (one can't have two letter project
names!). I can make the documents available there, outside of the
6.8.4 release, if folks wish.

Is there any particular reason "Rand" MH is getting its own home? I'd
have thought it's only of interest as nmh's predecessor now, and
belongs in something like an "obsolete" subdir of the nmh files section.

Cheers,

        - Joel