Re: [Nmh-workers] suppress Content-ID's with new mhbuild option?

2006-02-01 22:49:56
Perhaps you should create a new utility that writes build directives
and works both interactively and non-interactively, depending on the
command line options? If it is able to write both directives and
attachment headers, whatnow can use it for a *really* versatile way to
attach stuff, and it could also be used from many UNIX editors with
a shell.

At this point, I don't see sufficient need.  Build
directives are straightforward.  I have only ever used two,
one for text and one for application attachments, and never
had to change their structure.

David