[Nmh-workers] Somebody out there have a virus or something? Also release stuff.

2006-02-22 10:27:20
Hi everybody.  I've noticed a huge increase in the amount of
spam coming from the nmh-commits mailing list.  Any chance that
one of you who has started checking stuff in recently is using
a Microsoft machine?  If so, please check it for viruses and
stuff.  I'm gonna have to unsubscribe if it keeps up at the current
rate.

Also, I have time to roll another release now.  Is it time?  I know
that it was a while back, but have all of the recent check-ins been
tested enough for everybody?

Jon