Re: [Nmh-workers] Somebody out there have a virus or something? Also release stuff.

2006-02-23 23:03:44
Hi everybody.  I've noticed a huge increase in the amount of
spam coming from the nmh-commits mailing list.  Any chance that
one of you who has started checking stuff in recently is using
a Microsoft machine?  If so, please check it for viruses and
stuff.  I'm gonna have to unsubscribe if it keeps up at the current
rate.

Just moderate the list so only subscribers can post.  Anyone who has commit
access should be subscribed anyway.

I took a look at the nmh-commits archive:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-commits/2006-02/threads.html

There is not a huge increase of spam.  There are a few, but it's not out of
control.  It would seem you are either getting spam from someone
joe-jobbing the nmh-commits list (unlikely), or you are confusing commit
messages as spam (also unlikely, but more likely than the other option).

:)

--
    JB