[Nmh-workers] Question about nmh on a MacBook Pro

2006-04-28 05:14:01
Hi,
I just used the migration assistant to copy my environment from a Powerbook to a new MacBook Pro (Intel based Mac). My 'scan' shows messages that I have 'rmm', i.e. that are in ~/Mail/inbox and start with a comma. Is this a known problem or did a config file not get copied over. I remember that there is a setting for this, but I can't remember it.
Please respond directly as I am not a member of this list. Thanks!

Erik