Re: [Nmh-workers] Question about nmh on a MacBook Pro

2006-04-28 06:58:30
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Erik Sherk wrote:

Hi,
I just used the migration assistant to copy my environment from a Powerbook to a new MacBook Pro (Intel based Mac). My 'scan' shows messages that I have 'rmm', i.e. that are in ~/Mail/inbox and start with a comma. Is this a known problem or did a config file not get copied over. I remember that there is a setting for this, but I can't remember it.
Please respond directly as I am not a member of this list. Thanks!

,<msg#> is the standard way an rmm works.  You didn't configure anything
incorrectly.  It's quite useful if you 'oops' a rmm.

If you rmm messages at the end of a folder - as they arrive, you delete
the new email messages - you'll reuse the message number.

Erik

jerry
       //  Jerry Heyman      | "Software is the difference between
      //   Amiga Forever :-) |  hardware and reality"
  \\ //    heymanj@acm.org   |
   \X/     http://bellsouthpwp.net/h/e/heymanj/