Re: [Nmh-workers] Announcing MH at SourceForge and update to MH book

2006-06-01 12:56:44

On June 1, 2006, Jerry Peek <jpeek@jpeek.com> wrote:
Last summer, Bill Wohler, John Romine, and I decided that MH's
existence at the University of California, Irvine, had become
tenuous since John left UCI's ICS department.  We decided to
move the MH archive and book to SourceForge.

MH's new home is http://rand-mh.sourceforge.net/.  (We couldn't
get just "mh" because SourceForge won't allow names that short.)
Bill has done most of the moving and reorganizing... thanks, Bill!

Excellent archival work, guys -- thanks!

--
Dan Harkless
http://harkless.org/dan/